Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Manners of a Catfish

I guess it's true. I'm an inconsiderate, immature bastard. I never think of about what anyone needs or wants, never think things through thoroughly, won't turn my head to say hello to people, and lord knows I'll say the most inconsiderate things without thinking. Yup that's me. Just a typical boorish guy who has the manners of a catfish. I probably should become a hermit since everyone knows I can't be with people. I just think about myself, and don't realize that other people have feelings. I don't go out of my way and do chivalrous things every moment I can, I don't offer my assistance when people are doing everyday things; I just ignore those things and do what I want to do. Again, manners of a catfish.

So just be warned, never walk behind me when going into a building, because I'll never hold the door for you.













RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!