Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm tired

I'm quite exhausted; physically and emotionally exhausted. Yesterday was very long, though good, and I was just totally drained today. Emotionally, I'm just sick of certain things. Mainly work. I can't stand the sub we have, and the kids have just taken a downward turn behaviorly. The room has become chaos, and the sub creates almost no structure in the class, and can be found spacing out most of the day, while us aides do our best to keep some semblence of order and discipline the kids. I mean, I love the kids in the class; they are great kids, but when the person who is supposed to be in charge (and they know who it's supposed to be) can't maintain order, there will be problems. I'm just thankful there's less than 3 weeks left.

In other news, my new car has passed almost all the major tests I have set for it. The most important one just occured yesterday. With the back seats folded down I was able to fit all my drum equipment, a full 88 key keyboard, and a keyboard amp. Granted I couldn't see out the back, but all of that stuff fit (in my Fit....haha....lame I know) and I could still have a passenger in the car, and both of us were comfortable. The only major test it has to pass, is a long(ish) roadtrip, which it should pass easily.

The summer is approaching closely and there are 3 things that are bugging me:
1. I have no plans to see any major concerts
2. I have no plans to go anywhere for a vacation (though I'd still love to go to Oregon)
3. My lightning phobia has not been quelled or kicked
If I can fix those three things (and maybe get a date or two or ten) it should be a pretty good summer (HOPEFULLY).

Alright, that's it for now. Hopefully will be going to bed soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home