Sunday, August 26, 2007

Summertime

So here I am, sitting in my bed, one week away from student teaching, and I feel as though I'm at another crossroads in my life. I guess it's due to the fact that I'm nervous about student teaching and that I'm really on the verge of starting a career. It probably also has to do with the fact that I had a great summer at Appel Farm, and now I'm back at home with not much going on, for the time being. I just need to move out of my house, ASAP, but I can't until I have a job. Though now I'm thinking I might want to move away from NJ after I get certified. I'm just really confused about where I want to go in my life right now. Things in NJ are starting to get a little stale, mainly because I'm still in the same room I've been in for the better part of 24 years. I'm 24, and still living at home. I need to get the fuck out.

On a different note, I'm beginning to think that I may be single my entire life. Yes, it is a silly notion, but I really seem to have horrible luck meeting people at the right time, or meeting people who actually live near me. But whatever, things will happen when I don't expect them to, which is what always happens.

I don't know what else to write, except that I've been really lazy the past few days and I need to start doing some physical activity because I'm feeling like a lard-ass. I also need to play some music again. For the first few weeks of camp, I was playing music every day, and it was awesome. Now I can't seem to get the guys in my band to get together to work on stuff; maybe things will come together this week.

That's all for now. I'm tired from doing nothing, and I'm bored most of the day right now. I'm also scared I'm gonna hate or suck at or get burned out from student teaching, though I am fairly certain I will be fine.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home